Show your support
New for this year – our limited edition silicon wristbands in two distinctive colourways. Only £1 each and available from Bowel Cancer IOM at our displays or by post. Either email firstname.lastname@example.org or message Bowel Cancer IOM on Facebook for details.
- Do you have time to spare and a willingness to help Bowel Cancer IOM? We are always looking for enthusiastic volunteers interested in supporting our small but dedicated team.
- We have events arranged for this year that would welcome volunteers to take part. Would you be willing to help at our information stands at local events? We are also looking for enthusiastic faces to come along and help marshal at our sponsored walks.
- Or perhaps you would rather organise and hold your own fundraising event? If you have an idea for a fundraising event then we would love to hear about it. BCIOM pens, mugs, T-Shirts and balloons are all available on request – email email@example.com.
- Does your employer encourage its employees to become involved in organising charity events or sponsored activities e.g. by allowing the formation of a Charities Committee and providing facilities and allocating time? Some employers support their employees in their involvement e.g. matching the amount raised through sponsorship or fundraising event; providing premises, refreshments or equipment needed for the event or activity to take place. Why not find out what your employer can do and ask if you can do something for Bowel Cancer IOM.
- Perhaps your company could adopt Bowel Cancer Isle of Man as your ‘Charity of the Year’!
- We are keen to hear from people with experience of bowel cancer (patients, survivors, relatives and carers) who are willing to share their stories on our website, and who might be willing to assist us with our media, marketing and campaigning activity. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in helping in this way.